PLAYER OF THE WEEK: Sabrina Ionescu, Sr., G, OREGON (Walnut Creek, Calif.)
2 GP, 25.5 ppg, 8.5 rpg, 8.5 ast, .588 pct (20-34)
• Scored a career-high 37 points in Oregon’s 87-55 upset win over then-No. 3 Stanford, adding 11 rebounds and seven assists.
• Broke Oregon’s all-time scoring record during career performance against the Cardinal last Thursday.
• Recorded 10th double-double of the season and 48th of her career in then-No. 6 Oregon’s win over Cal (105-55) on Sunday, with 14 points and 10 assists.
• At 938 career assists, tied with Gary Payton for the Pac-12 all-time record for both men’s and women’s. One assist away from moving up to No. 8 on the NCAA all-time women’s list.
• Tenth-career weekly honor, the second-most in league history, and second this season. Oregon’s 55th all-time player of the week.
Also nominated: Aari McDonald, ARIZ; Ja’Tavia Tapley, ASU; Jaelyn Brown, CAL; Mya Hollingshed, COLO; Destiny Slocum, OSU; Kiana Williams, STAN; Japreece Dean, UCLA; Aliyah Jeune, USC; Kiana Moore, UTAH; Amber Melgoza, WASH; Borislava Hristova, WSU.
FRESHMAN OF THE WEEK: Alissa Pili Fr., F, USC (Anchorage, Alaska)
1 GP, 19 pts, .500 pct (8-16), 17 reb• In USC’s 70-68 upset win over then-undefeated and then-No. 7 UCLA, scored the winning basket with 28 seconds left in double OT.
• Recorded sixth double-double of the season with 19 points and a career-high 17 rebounds, helping her team get its first win over a ranked team this season.
• Friday’s rivalry matchup was the first-ever overtime game between USC and UCLA since the series began in 1971-72.
• First career weekly honor for Pili and USC’s fourth all-time freshman of the week.
Also nominated: Helena Pueyo, ARIZ; Jazlen Green, CAL; Taylor Jones, OSU; Ashten Prechtel, STAN; Charisma Osborne, UCLA; Brynna Maxwell, UTAH; Bella Murekatete, WSU.