Leading up to fall camp, which starts Aug. 1, BuffZone.com is previewing each position group for the Buffs. In this installment, the focus is on the cornerbacks. At times, the 2018 season was a tough one for Colorado’s inexperienced cornerbacks. CU has sent several corners to the National Football League in recent years, but last year, the Buffaloes leaned on...
- Rooney: Worst-to-first dream a challenging one for CU football
- Steven Montez determined to get CU Buffs on winning track
- CU Buffs get commitment from former Nebraska LB
- CU Buffs position preview: Depth, but not talent, lacking at cornerback
- CU position preview: Buffs loaded with talent at receiver
- CU Buffs center Tim Lynott Jr. on Rimington watch list
In the midst of a go-route during a 7-on-7 drill before his senior year of high school, Laviska Shenault noticed out of the corner of his eye that he was rapidly approaching a set of bleachers resting on the sidelines, just outside of the white lines of the field.
Our Brian Howell and Pat Rooney take a look back at Saturday's CU Buffs spring game.
Buffzone.com beat writer Brian Howell takes your questions and leads discussion about CU sports today at Noon MT.
Colorado’s Steven Montez was named to the preseason watch list for the Davey O’Brien Award...
Colorado men’s basketball coach Tad Boyle is filling out the Buffaloes’ staff with one of...
The Colorado women’s basketball team is adding some depth to its backcourt.