2. Wichita State
7. Iowa State
13. Michigan State
14. San Diego State
18. New Mexico
21. North Carolina
23. Ohio State
Three teams made big jumps for me this week:
1. Iowa State. I had the Cyclones No. 16 last week and vaulted them to No. 7 after winning the Big 12 Tournament. That was a pretty impressive week. To win that tournament against that competition deserves a big jump.
2. Michigan State, from No. 21 to No. 13 - for the same reason Iowa State jumped. I was very impressed with the Spartans winning the Big Ten Tournament. They were my preseason No. 2 and I'm picking them to get to the Final Four.
3. UCLA, from unranked to No. 15. I had the Bruins just outside the top 25 last week and saw them in person as they pounded Oregon and knocked off Arizona. They played like a Top 15 last week, and a lot of others did not.
Moving in this week:
2. Providence (No. 25).
Moving out this week:
1. Oregon. I had the Ducks No. 23 last week and picked them to get to the Pac-12 Tourney final. Then they got thumped by UCLA.
2. Saint Louis. Billikens were No. 24 for me last week, but I have never really bought into this team all year. Losing to St. Bonaventure in the first round of the A-10 Tournament made it easy for me to knock them off my ballot. They finished 1-4 and don't be surprised if they get bounced by N.C. State in the first round of the NCAA Tourney on Thursday.