Last week saw a few surprises - Cal losing at USC?! - and, not surprisingly, Arizona flex it muscles once again. So, with that, here's my latest edition of the Pac-12 men's basketball power rankings.
1. Arizona (20-0, 7-0; Last week: 1): This continues to be a no-brainer. Wildcats are No. 1 in the country and clearly a notch or two - or three - ahead of anyone else in the Pac-12.
2. UCLA (16-4, 5-2; Last week: 4): Bruins had a great week, beating Stanford and Cal at home - both by double digits.
3. California (14-6, 5-2; Last week: 2): Despite a bad week, I still think the Bears are the third-best team in the conference. Ugly week, though, as they lost at USC and at UCLA.
4. Arizona State (15-5, 4-3; Last week 8): Sun Devils looked very good in sweeping their weekend set with Utah and Colorado.
5. Washington (13-8, 5-3; Last week: 9): Huskies are 4-0 at home in Pac-12 play so far after sweeping the Oregon schools last weekend.
6. Oregon State (11-8, 3-4; Last week: 6): Beavers did what you hope to do on the road by earning a split in Washington.
7. Stanford (13-6, 4-3; Last week: 7): Cardinal went 1-1 last week and got routed at UCLA. Still, they are 4-1 in the last five games.
8. Utah (14-6, 3-5; Last week: 3): Utes went 0-2 on the trip to Arizona, but both games were close. In fact, Utah has yet to lose by more than nine points this season.
9. Colorado (15-6, 4-4; Last week: 5): Like Utah, the Buffs went 0-2 on the Arizona trip, but they looked a lot worse than the Utes did.
10. Southern Cal (10-10, 1-6; Last week: 12): A week ago, the Trojans looked dreadful. They then earned an impressive win at home against Cal and nearly beat Stanford before falling in OT.
11. Oregon (14-5, 2-5; Last week: 11): The Ducks ended their free-fall with an easy win at Washington State. Oregon had lost five in a row before that.
12. Washington State (8-12, 1-7): Cougars have lost four in a row, including a 27-point loss to a struggling Oregon team.