Baylor, Stanford, LSU and Utah all got knocked out with losses on Saturday. That's 40 percent of my Top 10 from last week.
Ohio State and Clemson remain atop my ballot, but there was plenty of movement below them. Here's the top 25 ballot I submitted to the Associated Press this week:
1. Ohio State (10-0; Last week: 1) - The defending national champs keep winning. The next three weeks will be the true test for this team.
2. Clemson (10-0; LW: 2) - Tigers are 19-1 in their last 20 games and should cruise into the ACC title game.
3. Alabama (9-1; LW: 5) - Nick Saban's team is hitting its stride at the right time. A week after dominating LSU, the Tide dominated Mississippi State.
4. Oklahoma State (10-0; LW: 6) - Close call for the Cowboys, as they barely got past Iowa State last week. Over the next two weeks, though, they get Baylor and Oklahoma at home.
5. Notre Dame (9-1; LW: 7) - Irish still don't have a great win this season, but they've got a nice collection of good wins.
6. Oklahoma (9-1; LW: 12) - Sooners were impressive in winning at Baylor on Saturday. Since a shocking loss to Texas, few teams in the country have been better.
7. Iowa (10-0; LW: 9) - Has there ever been a quieter 10-0 team from a power conference? Hawkeyes continue to play good football week after week.
9. Michigan State (9-1; LW: 13) - That controversial loss to Nebraska two weeks ago may haunt this team, but if they can beat Ohio State, Penn State and Iowa in the next three weeks, they could jump back in the title race.
10. Baylor (8-1; LW: 3) - After barely winning at Kansas State, the Bears got smacked around at home by Oklahoma. This week at Oklahoma State is pivotal.
11. Houston (10-0; LW: 16) - Amazing comeback win over Memphis last week kept the Cougars unbeaten. They've got a legit shot at 12-0.
12. North Carolina (9-1; LW: 17) - Tough to ignore this team, which has won nine in a row. This could be a real interesting team down the stretch, because if the Tar Heels are 11-1 going into the ACC title game, they could have a shot at knocking off No. 1 Clemson and getting a shot at the national title.
13. Stanford (8-2; LW: 4) - The Pac-12's best shot at a national champ, Stanford coughed up that chance by losing to Oregon last week.
14. Michigan (8-2; LW: 14) - The Wolverines' nice bounce-back season continued with a thrilling OT win against Indiana.
15. TCU (9-1; LW: 15) - QB Trevone Boykin got hurt and the Horned Frogs barely beat winless Kansas last week.
16. LSU (7-2; LW: 8) - The loss to Alabama two weeks ago didn't end LSU's chance at a national title, but the loss to Arkansas last week did.
17. Florida State (8-2; LW: 19) - Seminoles rebounded from a loss to Clemson to get a convincing win against NC State.
18. Wisconsin (8-2; LW: 21) - Badgers had a bye last week and take a five-game winning streak into a matchup with Northwestern this week.
19. Southern Cal (7-3; LW: 23) - The Trojans escaped Boulder with a win last week, but they've now won four in a row and still have a chance to win the Pac-12.
20. Utah (8-2; LW: 10) - The Pac-12's other best shot at a national title got knocked off, too. Utes had a real shot to move into the 7-8 in the CFP rankings before losing to Arizona.
21. Navy (8-1; LW: 24) - Navy continues to have an impressive season, with a real chance go 11-1.
22. Northwestern (8-2; LW: unranked) - The Wildcats are clearly over their mid-season slump. They've now won three in a row.
23. Washington State (7-3; LW: unranked) - Hard to believe this team lost to Portland State in the opener. The Cougars are 5-1 the past six weeks and came within a missed field goal of beating Stanford.
24. Oregon (7-3; LW: unranked) - The Ducks are such a different team with Vernon Adams at QB. If he had been healthy all year, we'd be talking about this team in the playoff race.
25. Mississippi (7-3; LW: unranked) - Rebels had a bye, but I moved them back into the top 25 because of the teams ahead of them that lost.
UCLA (7-3; LW: 18) - Just when you think the Bruins are back on track, they go and lose a game they're not supposed to lose. This is a tough team to predict.
Temple (8-2; LW: 20) - Tough to keep the Owls in the Top 25 after they got blown out by South Florida.
Mississippi State (7-3; LW: 22) - Bulldogs had a golden opportunity to make a statement last week against Alabama, but got kicked around in a 31-6 loss.
Memphis (8-2; LW: 25) - Disappointing two weeks for the Tigers, who have lost to Navy and Houston. They had Houston on the ropes before coughing up the win.
Contact staff writer Brian Howell at email@example.com or twitter.com/BrianHowell33.