This week, my first 19 teams stayed the same. Just a couple of small changes near the bottom:
1. Ohio State (8-0; Last week: 1) - Buckeyes had a bye last week, so no need to move them down.
2. LSU (7-0; LW: 2) - Tigers also had a bye week to get ready for this week's showdown with Alabama.
3. Baylor (7-0; LW: 3) - Another top team on a bye last week, the Bears' schedule gets tougher the rest of the way.
4. Clemson (8-0; LW: 4) - Tigers whipped NC State to solidify a spot in the top four.
5. Michigan State (8-0; LW: 5) - Spartans were on a bye last week, as well and will head to Nebraska this week.
6. TCU (8-0; LW: 6) - Horned Frogs stomped West Virginia, 40-10, and continue to impress.
7. Stanford (7-1; LW: 7) - Cardinal escaped at Washington State, 30-28. That's a tougher game than many around the country think.
8. Alabama (7-1; LW: 8) - Tide were on a bye last week.
9. Notre Dame (7-1; LW: 9) - Irish needed to go the distance, but found a way to beat an unbeaten Temple team on the road.
10. Utah (7-1; LW: 10) - Utes weren't dominant, but got the job done against Oregon State.
11. Florida (7-1; LW: 11) - Gators continued their great season by handling Georgia with ease.
13. Oklahoma State (8-0; LW: 13) - Looked more like a basketball score, but the Cowboys got past Texas Tech, 70-53.
14. Oklahoma (7-1; LW: 14) - Sooners, as expected, had no trouble with Kansas, 62-7.
15. Michigan (6-2; LW: 15) - It took every second to get it done, but the Wolverines got an important road win at Minnesota.
16. Memphis (8-0; LW: 16) - Tigers rolled past Tulane. They've got the big games coming up.
17. Florida State (7-1; LW: 17) - Seminoles bounced back from their first loss to roll past Syracuse.
18. Mississippi (7-2; LW: 18) - Rebels found a way to beat Auburn on the road.
19. Toledo (7-0; LW: 19) - Rockets had a bye week to get ready for the final stretch.
20. Houston (8-0; LW: 21) - My first change of the week. With Temple losing and Houston shutting out Vandy, I moved the Cougars up a spot.
21. Temple (7-1; LW: 20) - Owls moved down just one spot after a close loss against a Top-10 team.
22. Texas A&M (6-2; LW: 22) - Aggies ended a two-game skid by getting past South Carolina.
23. Wisconsin (7-2; LW: 24) - Four wins in a row for the Badgers, who beat Rutgers by 38.
24. North Carolina (7-1; LW: unranked) - Tar Heels deserved a spot this week after upsetting Pitt on the road for their seventh straight win.
25. UCLA (6-2; LW: 25) - Bruins got out-played by Colorado, but made more plays than the Buffs and won their second straight.
Duke (6-2; LW: 23) - Tough way to lose on a wild kickoff return that should not have counted, but it was still a home loss to a team that lost 58-0 a week earlier.
Contact staff writer Brian Howell at firstname.lastname@example.org or twitter.com/BrianHowell33.