Stanford can take a step toward securing the North division title. Washington needs a win to stay in contention. And, five teams are fighting for bowl eligibility.
Arizona State, California, Oregon, UCLA and Utah are all a win away from bowl eligibility and can get there with wins this weekend.
Here's a look at here's a look at my updated Pac-12 rankings going into Week 12:
1. USC (9-2, 7-1; last week: 2): The first team to clinch a spot in the Pac-12 title game, the Trojans clinched the South with a win at Colorado.
2. Stanford (7-3, 6-2; last week: 5): The Cardinal put themselves in line to win the North by beating Washington.
3. Washington (8-2, 5-2 Pac-12; last week: 1): If Cal can find a way to upset Stanford, the Huskies could be next in line for the North.
4. Washington State (9-2, 6-2; last week: 3): Of the three North contenders, Cougars are the only one that controls its own path. Beat Washington and it wins the North.
5. Arizona (7-3, 5-2; last week: 4): Wildcats looked great again in beating Oregon State. Only reason I moved them down was to make room for Stanford.
6. UCLA (5-5, 3-4; last week: 11): Bruins got a much-needed win against ASU last week, bringing themselves within a win of bowl eligibility.
7. Arizona State (5-5, 4-3; last week: 6): Sun Devils lost a tough one and face almost a must-win this week at Oregon State.
9. Utah (5-5, 2-5; last week: 8): Utes unable to win a second in a row, as they were knocked off at home by Washington State.
10. Colorado (5-6, 2-6; last week: 9): Buffs remain a win away from bowl eligibility after the loss to USC.
11. California (5-5, 2-5; last week: 10): Bears had last week off and face a tough two-game stretch - road games at Stanford and UCLA - to close the season.
12. Oregon State (1-9, 0-7; last week: 12): Beavers put up a fight against Arizona, continuing their trend of playing better football under interim coach Cory Hall.
Week 12 predictions
Arizona State at Oregon State: On paper, this looks like an easy ASU win. Call me crazy, but I think this is the week Oregon State breaks through. The Beavers have been competitive the past few weeks, especially at home. Prediction: Oregon State.
Arizona at Oregon: Looks like Justin Herbert will be back at QB for the Ducks. The real question, of course, is whether the Ducks can stop Khalil Tate. They have the Pac-12's No. 2 run defense. Prediction: Oregon.
California at Stanford: I would expect this to be a competitive game between two rivals, but Bryce Love makes the difference. Prediction: Stanford.
UCLA at USC: Another one that I expect to be competitive from the rivalry standpoint, but USC is on another level. Prediction: USC.
Utah at Washington: Utes seeking bowl eligibility, but the Huskies have been the better team all year. We'll make it 5-for-5 in picking the home team. Prediction: Washington.
Bye: Colorado, Washington State
Contact staff writer Brian Howell at firstname.lastname@example.org or twitter.com/BrianHowell33.