USC is a win away from clinching the South. Washington has emerged atop the North - but must beat Stanford and Washington State (who are tied for second).
Those two teams are the cream of the crop at this point, however. And, really, the Pac-12 has been fairly top-heavy this year. Outside of the top five, it's hard to sort through the rest of the conference, with a bunch of teams looking very similar.
With that, here's a look at here's a look at my updated Pac-12 rankings going into Week 11:
1. Washington (8-1, 5-1 Pac-12; last week: 1): Since that stunning loss at ASU last month, the Huskies are 2-0 with wins by a combined 82-26.
2. USC (8-2, 6-1; last week: 2): Trojans can clinch the South title this week at Colorado after pulling away from Arizona.
3. Washington State (8-2, 5-2; last week: 5): It's been an up and down last four weeks, but the Cougars got an important win against Stanford last week.
4. Arizona (6-3, 4-2; last week: 3): Despite the loss against USC, the Wildcats are still playing exceptional offense.
5. Stanford (6-3, 5-2; last week: 4): Loss at Washington State snapped a five-game win streak.
6. Arizona State (5-4, 4-2; last week: 6): Sun Devils rallied to beat Colorado and put themselves in position to go bowling.
7. Oregon (5-5, 2-5; last week: 8): Ducks lost by 35 to Washington and moved up a spot? Only because the next five aren't much better, and Oregon might have the best shot of bowl eligibility among the group.
8. Utah (5-4, 2-4; last week: 11): Utes snapped a four-game losing streak by crushing UCLA.
9. Colorado (5-5, 2-5; last week: 9): Buffs had ASU beat - until the fourth quarter. That was a disappointing loss that wind up haunting the Buffs all offseason.
10. California (5-5, 2-5; last week: 10): Bears got a nice at Oregon State to move within a game of bowl eligibility.
11. UCLA (4-5, 2-4; last week: 7): Bruins have been outscored 92-40 the last two weeks and may struggle to win another game.
12. Oregon State (1-8, 0-6; last week: 12): Beavers continue to be competitive in the second half, but just aren't finding the win column.
Week 11 predictions
USC at Colorado: I give the Buffs a shot, if they can get some breaks. Just don't see them slowing down the USC run game. Prediction: USC.
Washington at Stanford: Huskies have gotten back on track and could be a dark horse to return to the CFP. Winning in Palo Alto won't be easy, though. Prediction: Washington.
Washington State at Utah: Really nice win for Utah last week against UCLA (which was missing Josh Rosen). The Cougars are a much better opponent, though. Prediction: Washington State.
Arizona State at UCLA: Sounds like Josh Rosen will be back for the Bruins, who desperately need him. Prediction: UCLA.
Oregon State at Arizona: Khalil Tate has torn through every team he's faced. That's bad news for the last-place Beavers. Prediction: Arizona.
Bye: California, Oregon
Note: I've gone 12-0 the last two weeks in my picks. That probably means I'm due to miss a few this week!
Contact staff writer Brian Howell at email@example.com or twitter.com/BrianHowell33.