(Note: This was supposed to be posted on Friday morning, but got lost in the shuffle; rankings are going into the weekend, and don't take Friday's Cal-WSU game into account).
1. Washington (6-0, 3-0 Pac-12; last week: 1)
2. Washington State (6-0, 3-0; last week: 2)
3. USC (5-1, 3-1; last week: 3)
4. Stanford (4-2, 2-1; last week: 5)
5. Utah (4-1, 1-1; last week: 4)
6. Oregon (4-2, 1-2; last week: 6)
7. UCLA (3-2, 1-1; last week: 7)
8. Arizona (3-2, 1-1; last week: 11)
9. Colorado (3-2, 0-3; last week: 8)
10. California (3-3, 0-3; last week: 9)
11. Arizona State (2-3, 1-1; last week: 10)
12. Oregon State (1-5, 0-3; last week: 12)
Week 7 predictions
Colorado at Oregon State: Not sure what to expect from Oregon State on a week when coach Gary Andersen quit. But, the Beavers have been awful this season. Prediction: CU.
Washington State at California: Cougars are rolling along, and Cal has struggled since entering Pac-12 play. Prediction: Washington State. (Pick made before Cal's stunning 37-3 victory on Friday night!)
Utah at USC: Trojans haven't been dominant this year, but they've been better than Utah, and they're at home. Prediction: USC.
UCLA at Arizona: I'm not expecting Khalil Tate to rush for 300 yards again, but he'll find running room against the Bruins.
Washington at Arizona State: The Huskies are big favorites and should be. ASU has struggled, and Washington will roll to the win on the road. Prediction: Washington.
Oregon at Stanford: Nobody has been able to stop Stanford's Bryce Love and I don't expect Oregon to be the first team to do it. Prediction: Stanford.
Contact staff writer Brian Howell at firstname.lastname@example.org or twitter.com/BrianHowell33.