1. Alabama (6-0; Last week: 1; Actual rank: 1)
Great win at Arkansas for the Tide, which is now 3-0 against Top 25 teams.
2. Clemson (6-0; LW: 2; Actual: 3)
After slow start to the season, Clemson is looking like Clemson.
3. Ohio State (5-0; LW: 3; Actual: 2)
Buckeyes beat a solid Indiana team to remain unbeaten.
4. Michigan (6-0; LW: 4; Actual: 4)
Wolverines finally played a road game and crushed Rutgers 78-0. So far, they've outscored their Big Ten foes 141-17.
5. Washington (6-0; LW: 7; Actual: 5)
Back-to-back wins over Stanford and Oregon by a combined 114-27? Huskies are for real.
6. Louisville (4-1; LW: 5; Actual: 7)
Cardinals had a bye, but only dropped because of Washington's impressive performance the last two weeks.
7. Texas A&M (6-0; LW: 11; Actual: 6)
Aggies now have wins against UCLA, Auburn, Arkansas and Tennessee this season.
8. Baylor (5-0; LW: 10; Actual: 11)
Thanks to some losses ahead of them (Houston, Tennessee), Bears moved up after a bye.
9. Tennessee (5-1; LW: 8; Actual: 9)
After a two-OT loss on the road to a top-10 team, Vols drop just one spot.
10. Wisconsin (4-1; LW: 13; Actual: 8)
Badgers had a bye, but losses by Houston, Tennessee and Stanford allowed them to move up.
11. Mississippi (3-2; LW: 14; Actual: 12)
After a bye, Rebels moved up for the same reason Wisconsin did.
12. Oklahoma (3-2; LW: 15; Actual: 19)
Sooners back on track? They've won back-to-back rivalry games.
13. Nebraska (5-0: LW: 16; Actual: 10)
Another team on bye that benefits from the losses ahead of them.
14. Florida State (4-2; LW: 19; Actual: 14)
Seminoles needed a good win and got it against the rival Miami Hurricanes.
15. Miami (4-1; LW: 9; Actual: 16)
Beating FSU would have been huge, but the one-point loss doesn't hurt them too bad.
16. Boise State (5-0; LW: 17; Actual: 15)
Broncos were impressive in key Mountain West win at New Mexico.
17. Houston (5-1; LW: 6; Actual: 13)
Loss to Navy severely damages Houston's chances of getting to the playoffs.
18. Florida (4-1; LW: 23; Actual: 18)
Weather postponed the Gators' game with LSU, but a bunch of losses ahead of them moves them up on my ballot.
19. Auburn (4-2; LW: 24; Actual: 23)
The Tigers got a great win against Mississippi State, and they're putting together a solid resume.
20. Virginia Tech (4-1; LW: Not ranked; Actual: 17)
I didn't buy into the Hokies before last week, but crushing North Carolina on the road was impressive.
21. Georgia (4-2; LW: Not ranked; Actual: Not ranked)
I had the Bulldogs at No. 26 last week, so after a win against South Carolina and a bunch of losses by others, they're back in.
22. West Virginia (4-0; LW: Not ranked; Actual: 20)
With several teams falling off my ballot, Mountaineers move in despite a bye.
23. Utah (5-1; LW: Not ranked; Actual: 21)
Utes rebounded from a disappointing loss to roll past Arizona.
24. Western Michigan (6-0; LW: Not ranked; Actual: 24)
At this point in the year, it's tough to ignore an undefeated team.
25. Arkansas (4-2; LW: 22; Actual: 22)
Losing to the top team in the country doesn't warrant a big drop. Hogs still having a good season.
Stanford (3-2: Last week: 12)
The past two weeks - losing to Washington and Washington State by a combined 86-22 - have been stunning.
North Carolina (4-2; Last week: 18)
Tar Heels followed up a good win against Florida State with a 31-point loss at home.
Colorado (4-2; Last week: 20)
Capitalize on the opportunities they had and the Buffs would have beat USC and remained in the rankings.
TCU (4-2; Last week: 21)
Yeah, the Horned Frogs won, but the one-point win against dismal Kansas was the latest uninspiring performance by TCU.
UCLA (3-3; Last week: 25)
Bruins don't have a great win this season, and a loss to Arizona State dropped them out.
Knocking on the door (3 teams I have next in line)
Navy (4-1; Actual rank: 25)
I thought about moving the Midshipmen into the Top 25 after the win against Houston, but the loss to Air Force led me to keeping them out.
It's not the worst thing to lose at USC - which has Top-25 ability - by four points.
Oklahoma State (4-2)
Cowboys rallied past Iowa State last week. They're really just a fluke, never-should-have-happened Hail Mary away from being 5-1.
Contact staff writer Brian Howell at firstname.lastname@example.org or twitter.com/BrianHowell33.